1. Calculate velocity of electron in first Bohr orbit of hydrogen atom
(Given r = a0)
(b) Find de-Broglie wavelength of the electron in first Bohr orbit.
(c) Find the orbital angular momentum of 2p-orbital in terms of h/2π units.
(Source: Main JEE 2005)
2. The species having bond order different from that in CO is
3. Among the following, the paramagnetic compound is
4. Extraction of zinc from zinc blende is achieved by
(A) electrolytic reduction
(B) roasting followed by reduction with carbon
(C) roasting followed by reduction with another meal
(D) roasting followed by self-reduction
5. The number of structural isomers for C6H14 is
Source: 2007 JEE paper 1