Electrochemical cells and cell reactions;
Standard electrode potentials;
Nernst equation and its relation to DG;
Electrochemical series, emf of galvanic cells;
Faraday's laws of electrolysis;
Electrolytic conductance, specific, equivalent and molar conductivity, Kohlrausch's law;
1. What electrolysis?
2. State Faraday's first law of electrolysis
3. State Faraday's second law of electrolysis.
4. What is electrochemical cell?
5.How is galvanic cell represented?
6. what is a reference electrode?
7. what is a Standard Hydrogen Electrode?
8. what is the purpose of a salt bridge?
9. Distinguish between electrolytic and electrochemical cell.
10. What is standard oxidation potential?
11. What is an electrochemical series?
12. Give the Nernst equation.