1. Which type of alcohols react fastest with Lucas reagent at room temperature?
2. How do you prepare methanol industrially?
3. Is 2-methylpropan-2-ol a teriary alcohol?
4. How do you prepare methyl ethyl ketone?
5. How do you prepare butanonitrile?
6. Out of primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols, which ones have minimum boiling point?
7.What is the order of reactivity of HX towards ROH?
8. What is the order of reactivity of various degrees of alcohols with HX?
9. what are the products of dehydration of 1-butanol? What is the main product?
10. What is the reactivity of various degrees of alcohol with active metals?
11. What is the relative reactivity of alcohols in comparison to water and ethyne?
12. How do you change a 1 degree alcohol into 1 degree aldehyde?
13. In the Victor Meyer test which type of alcohols show blue colouration?
14. what is Lucas reagent?
15. Which type of alcohols do not react with Lucas reagent?
16. What is glycerine? Is it a alcohol?
17. In the Victor Meyer test which type of alcohols show red colouration?
18. In the Lucas test, how do you identify alcohols?
19. What do you get when vapours of 2-propanol are passed hot metallic Cu at 570 K?