1. What is the distance between two adjacent carbon atoms in ethane? Compare it with the distance between the same in ethene?
2. Name an isomer of diethyl ether?
3. Whatis the maximum number of isomers for an alkene C-4H-8?
4. What is dipole moment?
5. What is cis-trans isomerism?
6. What is the structural formula for 3,3-dimethyl-1-butene?
7. What is the structural formula for 3,3-dimethyl-1-butene?
8. If two compounds have same empirical formula, but different molecular formulae, what characteristics will be different?
9. What is the number of isomers c-6H-14 has?
10. What the Cl-C-Cl angle in tetrachloromethane?
11. What are the number of structural and configurational isomers of a bromo compound C-5H-9Br? How do you produce it?
12. what is keto-enol tautomerism?
13. give an example of keto-enol tautomerism.
14. What is the number of sigma and pi bonds in 1-butene-3-yne?
15. What is chirality?
16. What is a chiral carbon?
17. What is an asymmetric carbon?
18. What are conformers (conformation isomers)?
19. What is metamerism?
20. What tautomerism?
21. what are isomers?
22. What are stereo isomers?
23. what are enantiomers?
24. How can you separate two enantiomers?
25. Name some compounds that show optical activity.
26. what is the relationship between mesotartaric acid and d-tartaric acid in terms of isomerism?
27.What are axis of symmetry and centre of symmetry?
28. When do you say a molecule is chiral?
29. Whar is the number of isomers that C-7H-16 has?
30.What is a meso compound?