Understand the following statements
1. CuSO4 has ionic, covalent and coordinate bonds
2. SO2 involves sp2 hybridization
3. HgCl2 and C2H2 are linear molecules
4. CH3+ has sp2 hybridization
5. SO2, NO2 and ClO2 are not linear while CO2 is linear.
6. NCO- has linear structure.
7. In ClO2- chlorine atom has sp3 hybridization
8. In OF2 oxygen atom will have sp3 hybridization.
9. N2O4 has covalent and coordinate bonds
10. Molecular oxygen has unpaired electrons.
11. NO3- has sp2 hybridization.
12. NO2+ has sp hybridization
1. Which of the of following do not exhibit both ionic and covalent bond.
2. Which of the following has maximum covalent character?